Monday, February 18, 2008

We Can't Always Be Right....

But we can be clean.

So my prediction was off the mark. Don't tell me Jr doesn't get an advantage sometimes though...

I barely even caught any of the race. I was too busy helping the Mrs. clean our house. It has been a few weeks, maybe several, since it's gotten a good cleaning. With the three kids around I had my own little work crew. I was drill sergeant for a day. "Ok you guys, here's the plan 1) finish your breakfast, 2) get dressed - no small task for these three, 3) clean up your rooms so they can be vacuumed, 4) 4 yr old pick up all toys in living room, 7 yr old dust everything, 9 yr old vacuum everything." Boy did that feel good! And the beauty of it all, they accomplished their task, not in record time. I can't remember how many times I told 4 yr old to stop playing with the toys to clean them up.

I love it when a plan comes together.

No comments: