Sunday, February 24, 2008

Will we ever get a sunny day again?

We have had the most difficult time cleaning up our yard post-December ice storm. Perhaps you heard of it on the national news.






More about the storm on a later post. Suffice it to say, I've been praying for pleasant weekends just to clean up our place. We've got the worst yard on the block to begin with, but the debris build up from the ice storm has definitely leveled the playing field. We don't look so bad now do we, eh?



The sun peeked through the clouds at about 2:30pm this afternoon, and I think I caught myself saying "The sun is out" about 4 times in a row. Everytime, getting no response from the peanut gallery. So heck with them, I headed out to rake leaves. It was only 48 F degrees but who cares, the sun was out! Three bags of leaves later, I had no idea what to do next...

No comments: