Ok. On to LOST(which I watched online this morning before taking Child #1 to school).
What we know:
- Jack has an on-island appendectomy and is none the worse for wear; He’s sweeping wike a babeh
- Claire has gone of into the jungle, sans Aaron, with ‘her Dad’(is it Jack’s dad as well???)
- Sawyer has another zinger of a one-liner, “I hate Chinese first thing in the morning”. I darn near spit out my morning coffee on that one
- Juliette is just plain spacey at times
- Jin figures out that
can speak fluent Korean and threatens to break all of her colleague’s fingers if she doesn’t come clean. Jin is a bad A Charlotte
- Hurley tells Jack that the Oceanic 6 are all…….DEAD! Could he be right??? In his words everything is too perfect
- The Oceanic 6 may very well be dead
- Kate is fulfilling some wishes of Sawyer which pushes Jack over the edge. This must begin his downward spiral in the flash forwards
- How come the militia are still alive? Smokey didn’t off them like we thought
- Jack had no scar from the appendectomy in his flash forward; hmmmmm
- And why does Jack get sick, on the island, right before they are to be ‘rescued’?