- Children #1, 2 & 3 can make some pretty good home-made Mother’s Day cards.
- Children #1, 2, & 3 can drive me absolutely bonkers as I drive them to Petsmart and Target.
- As a result of #2, TGIFridays’ Margarita Lite mix does NOT taste like normal margarita mix. It tastes like a diet margarita. Talk about a buzz-kill (literally & figuratively). I inadvertently picked it up. K, at least, got a normal Bloody Mary.
- K can make a mean Mother’s Day dinner. No I did not make her dinner; she made dinner for her Mom and I was a guest. Don’t bother helping her when she’s in the kitchen; it’s better for everybody that way.
- My pick to win the INDY 500 this year, Scott Dixon, won the pole on Saturday.
- Clematis in
grows like a weed. Ours have grown up to 7 foot tall already. Oklahoma
- It’s amazing the difference getting rid of a 5 pound
can make on your floor plan. No more gates or closed doors. It feels like an open floor plan. The defiant indoor peeing dog is gone. Chihuahua
- Work still sucks.
- We’ve watched too many shows about renovating(outdoors and indoors); one of these days we’ll have to make good on our plans.
- Six days until Radiohead…