HOWEVER, while TD suffers from a mild case of procrastination, K suffers from severe scope creep. If you've taken any PM training scope creep is when things get tacked on to a project that are not allotted for monetarily or time wise. K's creep is more like, "Man doesn't this paint look great on the walls!! Oh, this window sill looks rotted, I think we should tear it out and replace the window and possibly put in new gutters while we're at it"
'yes, dear', I reply with my tail between my legs.
I've learned it's best not to be argumentative and just go with it; chances are those tasks will be forgotten when it's discovered you have to build a raised flower bed before it's time to seed this Spring.
Here's my list so far:
- Take ceiling fan out of extra room and put it in kid #2s room(it gets freaking hot in there already)
- Take ceiling fan out of our bedroom and put in kid #3s room
- Put new ceiling fan in hole that was left in our bedroom ceiling
- Install new bathroom vent in our master bath(ok, ok, we've had the vent fan now for 6 months and I haven't gotten it done yet)
- Change fuel filter on K's BMW
- Figure out why her BMW door panel is falling off and fix it before her head explodes
- Aerate front lawn
- Plant Bermuda grass by June
- Install new front door
- Paint guest room