Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Where Am I?

I’m not sure how coherent I can be to post anything today. I’m in a state of delirium after being awakened somewhere around 2 or 2:30am this morning by thunder, kids and tornado sirens (in no particular order). Extremely severe weather moved through our county and town, with the worst passing North and South of us. Sleep did not join us any time after that.


I’d love to go on and on about the high I’m still carrying over from Sunday’s race in St. Petersburg but I’ll leave that for tomorrow.


What I will leave you with is yet another example of the Iranian President Ahmadinejad’s madness. He has not minced his words or pulled any punches; he fully intends to wipe Israel off the face of the Middle East. But he won’t stop there; his final target will be the United States. Yet nothing is being done to stop him.

No comments: